Thursday 2 October 2014

Final song choice...

In Fridays lesson, after days of discussing and planning what song we were going to choose, Sam and I finally made our decision. After making various decisions, and switching from Bloc Party, to M83, we finally made our decision and have chosen the track 'Undercover Martyn' by Two Door Cinema Club.
We looked at the artist and have studied their style and influences. From this research, we found out that there a lot of denim jackets, skinny 
jeans and tattered converse/vans worn.

I am happy with our song choice, as I was originally a fan of the track. Therefore, I believe I will be able to understand and be more enthusiastic about the song and the overall project. It is a catchy tune and opens many doors for us for ideas when it comes to the Final music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment